Join the social network of Tech Nerds, increase skill rank, get work, manage projects...
  • Quick definition question.

    • 0
    • 0
    • 0
    • 1
    • 0
    • 0
    • 0
    • 521
    Answer it


    I am having trouble finding the technical term for this (see attachment), i have no idea what it called in english, it is basically a type of browser that popup on directly on the page, so when i click on an ad, instead of it opening new tab, it opens this. Can you guys tell me what it is called and where can i get a few more sample of this? i am designing a new layout and i am looking for some idea.

    Looking forward to your reply

    Thank You


 1 Answer(s)

  • I visited (so that I can see what it is) but unable to find any ad on the page.
    However, the attached image suggests two possibilities :

    1. It is an iframe
    2. It a div which is designed (using css properties) to appear as a pop up with it's content managed by javascript.
Sign In

Sign up using

Forgot Password
Fill out the form below and instructions to reset your password will be emailed to you:
Reset Password
Fill out the form below and reset your password: