over 5 years ago
To install the wordpress on the local server you need first a local server like xampp.
XAMPP is a cross platform server for Apache, MySQL, PHP, Perl.
It a ligh weigh server which can be used to install the wordpress.
1. First you need is to install the XAMPP.
2. For that go to the Apache website and download XAMPP.
3. It may give you few warning and few question.
Just go for yes and keep install.
4. Press next
5. Then It will ask for the component you would like to install. Apache PHP MySQL phpMyAdmin are required mostly. Ignore rest for your current installation.
6. Next select the folder where you want to install.
7. Then you will be asked to install Bitnami for XAMPP uncheck that.
8. Now you can finally install the XAMPP. Click Next.
9. Now control panel will open.
Your XAMPP is installed.
Create the database name the datase WP
Now download the wordpress.
1. Now do unzip wordpress on the correct folder where you have installed XAMPP.
2. Make sure to rename the installation WP as entered in the database.
3. Open the WP folder where you save the wordpress and look for the wp-config-sample file and rename it wp-config.php
4. Open it
> Replace“database_name_here” with the name of your database, which here is “WP”
> Replace “username_here” with “root” and leave “password_here” blank
> Save the file and close it
5. Now open the browser and go to http://localhost/wp
6. Chose language and
7. Click install wordpress.
Wordpress is then installed.
Starting with Chrome version 45, NPAPI is no longer supported for Google Chrome. For more information, see Chrome and NPAPI (blog.chromium.org).
Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer are recommended browsers for websites using java applets.
Chrome Version Support
Are you sure, you want to delete this comment?
Terms of Service
| © copyright 2021 FindNerd.com. All rights reserved.
Sign up using