Some of the features of Materialize UI are:-
1. It has In-built Responsive Designing.
2. This provides latest editions of common UI controls such as buttons, check and text fields which are modified to follow Material Design concepts
3. It includes improved and particular features like cards, tabs, navigation bars, toasts, etc.
5. It has a cross-browser facility and can be used to create reusable web components.
6. It is free to use.
1. It has in-built responsive designing so that the site made using Materialize will upgrade itself according to the gadget estimate.
2. The materialize classes are created in that way so that the website looks and can fit any display screen.
3. The Materialize websites are created with PC, tablets, and mobile devices compatibility.
How to use Materialize UI: -
There are two ways to use Materialize:
Local Installation - You can download the materialize.min.css and materialize.min.js files on your system and include it in your HTML code.
CDN Based Version - From the Content Delivery Network (CDN) you can include the materialize.min.css and materialize.min.js files into your HTML code specifically.
Here are the links and scripts:-
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/icon?family=Material+Icons">
<link rel="stylesheet" href="materialize.min.css">