Web design is a skill that's always changing and evolving. Designers are always creating new tools that make the art of creating a website easier and better than ever before. If you've ever been interested in creating a site, here are the tools that you should be using right now. Without them, you won't have a website that's as attractive and useful as it really can be.
- Photoshop: Photoshop is the granddaddy of image software, and with good reason. Whatever you need image wise on your website, you can do it with this tool. If you buy it, you'll also get access to Adobe Creative Cloud, giving you access to a variety of apps you can use when creating websites.
- GIMP Image Manipulator: This tool is like Photoshop in many ways, but a lot of developers prefer it as it's a free, open source tool. That means that it's always being updated and modified to bring you the best in image manipulation. You can even use this tool on Linux, if that's your operating system of choice.
- Sketch: This app is beloved by a lot of web designers, and it's easy to see why. It helps you create documents and web pages that look professional without the hours of fine tuning. The 'snap to pixel' function means that you can have pages that look neat and smart, just at the click of a button.
- Pictaculous: Creating a website means that you need just the right colour palette. If you don't have the right colours, then the site can look rather amateurish. If you want to avoid this, then this tool has everything you need. Simply give it the picture you want to use, and it'll give you the right colours you should use with it. It's as easy as that.
- Adobe Color CC: Need the right color for your site? Then this tool has you covered. This colour picking tool will help you pick colours for your site that are just right. You can pick from complementing, compound, or custom shades, so you can create a palette that's right for you.
- Top Canadian Writers: A good quality website doesn't only require it's content to be interesting and readable, but it needs to be well proofread too. Miss just one error, and it can make the whole site look unprofessional. To avoid that, you can hire proofreaders to check your copy for you. This site helps you find the right person to proof your site for you before it goes live.
- Wordpress: There's a reason why Wordpress is used by so many web designers. This popular hosting tool helps designers create sites that look great, even when they have only a little experience in building sites themselves. The best thing about it is that lots of tools and plug ins have been designed for Wordpress, so whatever you need, it's already available.
- Best Australian Writers: One of the most important aspects of your web design is the content that you're going to be using. This service is designed to help you get the best copy possible for your site. It will help you find the right copywriter for you, who you can then hire to write for you. It's the best way to get copy that does your site justice.
These tools have all been designed with web designers in mind. You've got to balance all the aspects of good web design, which is a time consuming job. These tools just take the hassle and time out of doing this. Give them a try and see how good your websites start looking.